- First 30 minutes are free
- Discuss scope of services
- Determine goals for space
- Establish base timeline
- Develop preliminary budget
- Design services agreement
- Measure and photograph all relevant spaces
- Design presentations (including: plans, elevations, renderings, and conceptual photos as needed)
- Review drawings & presentations with Contractor, Architects, and Sub-Contractors as needed for project
- Create a Specification sheet: list of furniture, decor, art, and building materials required to create our finished look
- If using the Shop With A Designer Experience - Shopping for desired space takes place
- Client or Designer orders off of specification sheet
- Coordinates arrivals with client, general contractors, architects, and any other sub-contractors
- Designer & team set up furniture, decor, and art.
- Client makes final payment for project.
- Designer goes through final walk through (optional)
- Photography session of project.
- Designer gives helpful tips & advice on care of new décor & materials.
- Space is ready to show off!
Example Design Presentation